Did you know you can record a video of everything you do on your iPhone’s screen? You do now.
If you have friends or relatives who just picture how to resolve an issue they may be facing, this may be just the solution you’re looking for, as illustrated by The Sun.
You’ll have to run through a few steps to enable the feature. Your iDevice will need to be on iOS 11. Once that’s verified:
- Go to Settings app > Control Centre > Customise Controls
- Tap the plus “+” icon next to Screen Recording.
Now you’re ready to record your screen!
- Open Control Center by swiping up from the bottom edge of the screen. (Swipe the screen down if you have an iPhone X.)
- Among the Control Center functions should now be a new circle icon. Tap this to be given a three-second countdown, after which recording will begin.
- To capture sound while you record, press deeply on the circle icon and tap Microphone Audio.
- To stop recording, either open Control Center and tap the red circle button, or tap the glowing red strip at the top of the screen, and tap “Stop.”
The video footage should then be saved to the Photos app! Let us know in the comments below what you think of this new feature of iOS, and how you have found it useful.
Here at illFixit Wireless, our number one priority is you. That’s why what we deeply believe in our 30-day customer satisfaction guarantee. If we repair your device and it is not to your liking within the 30 days following, we will strive to make it right.
Don’t forget to join the discussion by commenting below! We’re happy to answer any questions you may have (instructional support on written subject matter not supported).
Like us on Facebook, and join our growing social media community looking for a quick fix for their cellphone woes.